Thursday, May 21, 2009

Introduction

I wanted to start with an introductory to who I am and who is CVAPI. My name is Jackie and I work as a full time psychic under the nickname of Ms Swami. For years I performed readings on my family, friends, and coworkers as my hobby. With their encouragement, I took this hobby to a full time professional level, and honestly I love what I do.

Now what would I do for a hobby? In January of 2008, I founded Central VA Psychic Development and Paranormal Research. This is a group of willing individuals that get together for a meeting every so often where the topics are open. So many believe in ghosts, many have questions on the Tarot...in this group you can come together and ask all of these questions on the topics that you feel that you cannot discuss with your family and friends.

As soon as that group began, I started recieving requests for paranormal investigations. (For most, pyschics and the paranormal go hand in hand.) With the encouragement of my friends and my daughter, we now decided it was time to move forward with an actual paranormal team. This is how CVAPI, Central Virginia Paranormal Investigations began.

So here under Virginia is for Ghost Lovers, you will find various topics to come. Anything from ghost stories, to info on our investigations, to my rants and raves. If we can get enough followers and enough comments, I hope to have the actual team members contribute to the blog as well.

Meanwhile any ghost stories you would like to share? We would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment