Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lots of Traffic...

Well the stats show that the blog traffic has definitely increased, imagine that. I would like to thank our supporters in "digging up the dirt" on one of our so called bashers as this has given me a good laugh. It does appear to be true that people will talk ABOUT you when they can't get any recognition of their own. Never met him, never even heard of him, kind of seems like a stalker wouldn't you say? Some that know this person first hand have said he has that stance in the media world. Maybe that is why his interview wasn't aired? (But yet, says I'm looking for recognition, lol) Just my opinion of course.
Speaking of media, NO I would never mention this person. Why? Because this is what he wants, lol. The ones that deserve the media recognition are the Maitland family for the hell they have been through.

No comments:

Post a Comment