Monday, May 2, 2011

Feeling the love...

I would like to start with a huge THANK YOU, to our friends, clients and para celebs for your outpour of support. It is apparant that our supporters out weight our bashers! The same with the psychic community from my psychic friends, clients and celebrity clients, thank you for your kind words and support.
It has amazed me as to how myself, Dwayne and the Maitland Family, have become on alltime consuming obsession with some of these bashers. To the point, that not only can they NOT go a 24 hour period without emailing me, but indeed email us every 6 to 8 hours!
I also like the apologetic approach in asking us to dig dirt up on one another. THIS MAKES ME LAUGH! (Yep, some have definitly thrown the crazy switch!)
Maybe I should give them credit as professionals by publishing their emails? Where the public can see them cussing at us, calling us names, and threatening us?
Do not bother posting your deragatory comments here, as it is my blog and they will be removed.
I must say that I am completely flattered that I now consume your entire day and evenings. Hmmmm....MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!
To those bashers I have to ask WHERE IS YOUR PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATION? Because I have the Maitlands...

3 comments:

  1. As the emails continue....they will be published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why Kirby Robinson...thank you for joining me here. (And no, I don't have any dirt on Dwayne for you.) Law enforcement will advice on the emails. Thank you for your concern.

    ReplyDelete