Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Share your stories with us!

We have received emails of your ghost stories and photos that you would like us to look at. Keep them coming! We do enjoy looking at your photos, but please remember we can give you but so much input. I say this because on an investigation we work in a controlled environment. So when you send us your photos send us the details. Who was in the room, if the heating and air was on, etc.
We love hearing your ghost stories! Share them here on our blog, or join our forum, you will find a link at www.cvapi.com I myself live in a very active home. Just when I think we are down to "normal" occurrences, something new will happen. It certainly keeps us on our toes!
Next week, look for an announcement from us on an upcoming fundraiser. This will be a "ghost hunt" open to the public. I can give you a hint that it will be Sunday morning August 23rd, from 3:00AM to 7:00AM, so go ahead and mark your calander!

No comments:

Post a Comment