Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Spring 2024

 Hello and happy spring everyone!

It has been a LONG time, too long, since you have seen me on this blog.  It looks like I will have to work on that!

OUR NEW WEBSITE WENT LIVE YESTERDAY!  I'm actually pleased with the new website.  It is very user friendly so if you run into a problem, please let me know!   

Next I HAVE TERMINATED ALL EMAIL ADDRESSES!  (The spam over the years superseded ridiculous!) The email to use for now is JTomlin360@gmail.com.  Now I would say this is a temporary thing, but for other reasons, I know this will stay in place at least through the end of 2024.

Now, I want to address some of your questions....

First, yes it is true, that we NO LONGER disclose ANY of our investigations.  With the TV Hype that got out of hand very quickly.  Next, about team members, also non-disclosed, outside of my daughter.  Finally, what are we up too?  We do have a new project in the works, this will take several months and we will update as progress is made.

However, I can say going full NON DISCLOSURE  was the best decision we ever made!

We have been out there since 2008 now, and there are several new things in the paranormal field that we find to be disappointing.  Stick around I will publish more on that later.

Right now, enjoy the new website, and I look forward to hearing from you!

-Jackie Tomlin

No comments:

Post a Comment