Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Camera Adapter

We did receive back today, OUR camera adapter. With this is the camera adapter only. No stabalizer bar, no shoe, no warranty papers or anything like that (in which we paid for). Also noted, that we, the public can purchase this adapter from Amazon for $63.00. So what do you think we spent $115.00 on? Especially when "this person" had such a "powerful discount" on camera equipment that they were extending to us...
Has anyone spoke to Cheyenne lately?

1 comment:

  1. Some people, you know what I think I'm going to give Ms. Cheyenne a call tomorrow and see about getting her to call 12 on your side. This has gone on long enough and I, personally don't like playing games. I think it best to nip this in the bud now and stop with the back and forth. I think a new press release on the dangers of trusting businesses, when your not for profit. I'm sure someone will pick this up. Sounds like a great story to me. Why wait till tomorrow, I'm calling now.

    ReplyDelete